SpongeBob SquarePants is a popular show created by Stephen Hillenburg, it is shown on Nickelodeon, it started in 1999. The show is based around an optimistic sea sponge who lives in a pineapple under the sea. Whether he is jellyfishing with Patrick, cooking at The Krusty Krab, doing karate with Sandy, or just being plain silly, he always manages to accidentally cause trouble somehow!
SpongeBob SquarePants (pictured above) is a sea sponge who lives in a two-storey pineapple next to his neighbours Squidward and Patrick. He works as a fry cook at the Krusty Krab, and gets into a lot of misadventures. He is optimistic and friendly, yet is also gulliable and naieve. As seen in "The Secret Box", he can easily give away his secrets. According to "Boating Buddies", he has never passed the Boating School Test (not the Driving Exam, which he has also never passed.)
Qoutes: I've been dreaming my whole life of the day I could join the Krusty Crew, and now I'm ready! (Help Wanted)
Name: SpongeBob SquarePants.
Address: 124, Conch Street, Bikini Bottom
Hometown: Bikini Bottom
Job: Fry cook at the Krusty Krab
Best Friend: Patrick Star
Worst Enemy: Sheldon Plankton
Eye Colour: Blue
Patrick Star has got no brain (literally), he is completely dumb and doesn't have a job (where does he get his money from?) He is SpongeBob's best friend and is often doing what SpongeBob is doing. He has had some smart moments in the past and lives under a Rock near SpongeBob's Pineapple. He usually wears Green Bermuda Shorts and has the award for "Doing Absolutely Nothing Longer Than Anyone Else." Patrick's parents think he is dumber than a sack of nappies (diapers.) Patrick once married a pole in "The Krabby Kronicle."
Qoutes: I'll have a.....uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (Krusty Krab Training Video)
Name: My underwear says "property of Patrick Star", whoever that is
Address: I think I live in Conch Street, near SpongeBob
Job: I don't have a job
Best Friend: SpongeBob SquarePants!
Eye Colour: Black... I think!
Mr. Krabs is addicted to money, money loving, money collecting, money everything! The only thing he likes more than money is his daughter Pearl. He is the boss of the Krusty Krab, home of the Krabby Patty. Mr. Krabs has a fear of Robot Overlords and suffered from a deep depression after the war. Mr. Krabs was once part of the navy and as a child, was best friends with Plankton. We do not know whether he has had a wife or not, yet he is in love with Mrs. Puff.
Qoutes: I can think of 10 good reasons to never let go of a dime. (Squid's Day Off)
Squidward J. Tentacles is SpongeBob's grumpy neighbour, he is pretty much the opposite of SpongeBob and is usually negative about everything. Despite constantly saying he hates SpongeBob, he sort-of likes him, but keeps it very secret. He has revealed he likes SpongeBob in "Fools in April" and "The Graveyard Shift." He has also shown some form of liking SpongeBob in "Christmas Who?" and "Dying For Pie." He lives in an Easter Island Head and (badly) plays the Clarinet. He works at The Krusty Krab as a Cashier, but he hates his job.
Quotes: You're killing me SpongeBob, you really are! (Plankton)
Name: Squidward Johanssen Tentacles
Address: 123, Conch Street, Bikini Bottom
Job: Cashier at the Krusty Krab
Eye Colour: Red-ish
Sandy Cheeks is another friend of SpongeBob. She loves extreme sports and is also a scientist. Her greatest invention might be the Nutcracker / Banana Peeler, she has also built rockets, jet packs, and spy gear. She is the only land creature in Bikini Bottom, although she had an ancestor who lived in the Medeval times. She met SpongeBob while she was fighting a clam, SpongeBob wanted to rescue her, but almost got eaten instead. She comes from Texas, as stated in some episodes.
Quotes: That wasn't funny, SpongeBob! Y'all had me worried sick! (Ripped Pants)
SHELDON J. PLANKTON
Plankton is the villain of the show, usually trying to steal the secret ingredient of the Krabby Patty. He is also a loner, and has only had one regular customer (see "Plankton's Regular.") But even that customer didn't like his food. He owns "The Chum Bucket," The Krusty Krab's rival, yet it never gets any customers due to the fact that his food stinks. Although SpongeBob once tried to befriend him, he has no friends. He was once best friends with Mr. Krabs as a child, but they became enemies when they tried going into business together.
Quotes: Finally, victory is mine! I win! I win! I WIN! (F.U.N.)
GARY THE SNAIL
Gary is SpongeBob's pet snail. His father was a slug named "Sluggs" and he appears to be Patrick Star's cousin. He meows like a cat, and is also royalty according to "Rule of Dumb." He has a Record Player in his shell, and also a clock. SpongeBob's T-Shirt saying "I Love Krabby Patties" was also in there. He is smart and once talked to SpongeBob in a dream sequence. He sometimes finds SpongeBob to be annoying, like Squidward.
Quotes: There once was a man from Peru, who dreamed he was eating his shoe. He woke with a fright in the middle of the night to find that his dream had come true. (Sleepy Time)
So, what countries can you find SpongeBob in? Well, here is a list of some of the countries!
France (Bob l'éponge)
Spain (Bob Esponja)
Germany (SpongeBob SchwammKopf)
Israel (BobSfog MichnasMeruba)
Romania - SpongeBob Pantaloni Pãtraþi
1. Ripped Pants - How can SpongeBob constantly rip his pants? If they're already ripped, you can't rip them again!
2. Plankton - When SpongeBob says "Let me just grab my pants" his tie turns black for about a second.
3. Krabs a La Mode - SpongeBob and Squidward slipped on the ice, so why didn't Mr. Krabs, Plankton and the customers?
4. Pranks a Lot - When Sandy's escape pod to Texas crashed through the roof of her Treedome, shouldn't water have come rushing in her house?
5. A Flea in Her Dome - How was Sandy's Treedome able to hold all the water in the sea and all the fish?
6. Reef Blowers - When SpongeBob's Reef Blower was about to burst, it should have been much bigger if it had all the water in the sea in it.
7. Ripped Pants Song - There's a scene where the freckles on SpongeBob's face dissapear.
8. Chocolate With Nuts - There are several scenes in this episode where SpongeBob's holes dissapear.
9. Scaredy Pants - Why was Patrick scared when he saw SpongeBob's brain? He was the one who cut off SpongeBob's spongey-bits in the first place!
10. Rock-a-Bye-Bivale - There's a scene where SpongeBob's tie turns black.
11. Krusty Krab Training Video - In this episode, P.O.O.P. means "People Order Our Patties," in "Krab Borg" it means ask questions and get information.
12. The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie - If SpongeBob has 374 Employee Of The Month awards, he must have been working at The Krusty Krab for a very long time.
13. Mermaidman & Barnacleboy V - The Krusty Krab Menu is different.
14. In "Patty Hype" Mr. Krabs tried to burn the Krabby Patty that he thought had gone bad, in "Born Again Krabs" he didn't care if the Krabby Patty had gone bad or not.
15. Opposite Day - When SpongeBob acts like Squidward, he puts the belt on his face, yet later, even though it's still on his face you can see it on his pants.
16. Opposite Day - "Wow, that's the nicest thing Squidward has ever said to me" should have been "wow, that's the meanest thing Squidward has ever said to me" since he was talking in opposite.
17. How is it possible to have fire underwater?
18. How is it possible to have water underwater?
19. How is it possible to have electricity underwater?
20. Texas - How could Sandy have flushed her tears away?
So far, we've seen quite a lot of SpongeBob's family.
We've seen SpongeBob's parents, Mr. & Mrs. SquarePants (their names are not known.) There is also SpongeBob's Grandma, Grandma SquarePants. So far, we have seen her in "Grandma's Kisses" and "BlackJack."
We have also learned that SpongeBob has 3 cousins, Todd SquarePants (as seen in a book), Stanley SquarePants and BlackJack, who used to beat SpongeBob up when he was a kid.
In "BlackJack", we also learn SpongeBob has an uncle called "Uncle Captain Blue", who happens to live next to SpongeBob's cousin BlackJack. SpongeBob's other uncle, Uncle Sherm has been mentioned on the show, but we have never seen him actually appear on the show (there was a rumoured episode called "Uncle Sherm's Visit", however, this episode is probably fake.)
In a "SpongeBob SquarePants" comic strip, we learn SpongeBob has 3 nephews. SpongeBrian, SpongeKevin and SpongeCarl. Since SpongeBob has nephews and is not married, this could mean he has either a brother or sister. However, SpongeBob hasn't ever mentioned a brother or sister.
SpongeBob also has an ancestor, SpongeGar. He was seen in "SB-129", "SpongeBob B.C. (Before Comedy)" and "Atlantis SquarePantis."
We also know that in the future there will be "SpongeTron" and of course, 456 clones! :)
1. Help Wanted / Reef Blowers / Tea at The Treedome
2. Bubblestand / Ripped Pants
3. Jellyfishing / Plankton
4. Naughty Nautical Neighbours / Boating School
5. Pizza Delivery / Home Sweet Pineapple
6. Mermaidman & Barnacleboy / Pickles
7. Hall Monitor / Jellyfish Jam
8. Sandy's Rocket / Squeaky Boots
9. Nature Pants / Opposite Day
10. Culture Shock / F.U.N.
11. MuscleBob BuffPants / Squidward, The Unfriendly Ghost
12. The Chaperone / Employee of The Month
13. Scaredy Pants / I was a Teenage Gary
14. Karate Choppers / SB-129
15. Sleepytime / Suds
16. Valentine's Day / The Paper
17. Arrgh / Rock Bottom
18. Texas / Walking Small
19. Fools in April / Neptune's Spatula
20. Hooky / Mermaidman & Barnacleboy II
21. Your Shoe's Untied / Squid's Day Off
22. Bossy Boots / Something Smells
23. Big Pink Loser / Bubble Buddy
24. Dying for Pie / Imitation Krabs
25. Wormy / Patty Hype
26. Grandma's Kisses / Squidsville
27. Pre-Hibernation Week / Life of Crime
28. Christmas Who?
29. Survival of The Idiots / Dumped
30. No Free Rides / I'm Your Biggest Fanatic
31. Mermaidman & Barnacleboy III / Squirrel Jokes
32. Pressure / The Smoking Peanut
33. Shanghaied / Gary Takes a Bath
34. Welcome to The Chum Bucket / Frankendoodle
35. The Secret Box / Band Geeks
36. The Graveyard Shift / Krusty Love
37. Procrastination / I'm With Stupid
38. Sailor Mouth / Artist Unknown
39. Jellyfish Hunter / The Frycook Games
40. Squid on Strike / Sandy, SpongeBob and The Worm
41. The Algae's Always Greener / SpongeGuard on Duty
42. Club SpongeBob / My Pretty Seahorse
43. Just one Bite / The Bully
44. Nasty Patty / Idiot Box
45. Mermaidman & Barnacleboy IV / Doing Time
46. Snowball Effect / One Krab's Trash
47. As Seen on TV / Can You Spare a Dime?
48. No Weenies Allowed / Squilliam's Return
49. Krab Borg / Rock-A-Bye-Bivale
50. Wet Painters / Krusty Krab Training Video
51. SpongeBob's House Party
52. Chocolate With Nuts / Mermaidman & Barnacleboy V
53. Clams / New Student Starfish
54. SpongeBob B.C.
55. The Great Snail Race / Mid-Life Crustacean
56. Born Again Krabs / I Had an Accident
57. Krabby Land / The Camping Episode
58. Missing Identity / Plankton's Army
59. The Sponge Who Could Fly (The Lost Episode)
60. SpongeBob Meets The Strangler / Pranks A Lot
THE SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS MOVIE